Under the Pinnacle is a 3 bedroom holiday home located within the peaceful surrounds of Halls Gap in the heart of the Grampians National Park. Nestled beneath the famous Pinnacle lookout this home is perfectly located for those who seek adventure or those who prefer to relax at home and enjoy the stunning nature views. Make the most of all that Halls Gap has to offer including Restaurants & cafes, our famous ice creamery, mini golf, walking trails, rock climbing and the Halls Gap zoo.
The home is conveniently located just a short walk (2 km) from the Halls Gap town center.
Our guests enjoy the following features during their stay
- 3 large Bedrooms sleeping up to 8 guests. Master bedroom with Queen bed ensuite, second bedroom with Queen bed and third bedroom with 4 single bunk beds. Cot available on request.
- 2 large family living room areas
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Outdoor BBQ area with all cooking utensils
- Air Conditioning
- Wood fire
- TV & stereo system
- Laundry with washer & dryer
- Beds are fitted with electric blankets during winter months (top bunks excluded for your safety)
- Linen provided for each booked guest
- The home set on 1 acre which guests are welcome to explore
Check in time 2pm, check out time 10am.
Pets are not permitted. No smoking.
Please do not feed any birds and animals that visit the property.
BOOK YOUR STAY
Check availability and book through Stayz.com.au